A Special Issue has been called for papers on Gamification of industrial systems.
To address today’s industrial challenges, we invite submission of original papers on the application of gamification in industry; each submission will be refereed on the basis of technical quality, novelty, significance, and clarity.
Topics might include one of the following aspects of this special issue but other relevant topics will also be considered:
- Gamification of industrial settings
- Ecological verification and validation of gamification in industry
- Gamification of design and operational processes
- Scalability of gamification and its impact on human and production processes
- Gamification of employees’ training
- Team play in industrial production
- Self-efficacy evaluation
- Study on cost effectiveness analysis of gamification application industry
- Employees’ acceptance of gamification concepts
- Study on the mode of usage of gamification in industrial work environment
- Game culture in industry
- The interplay between the gamification concepts and the processes and corporate structure
Submitted papers must describe original research which is not published or under revision by other journals, conferences or books. Authors are responsible for understanding and adhering to submission guidelines published on the IJSG website: (http://journal.seriousgamessociety.org).
Please address all other correspondence regarding this Special Issue to: Samir.email@example.com
Please note the following important dates:
- Deadline for submissions: (EXTENDED) 20 October 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 20 November 2018
- Final copy due: 20 December 2018
- Expected Publication: January 2019